Prevent Inspection provides certification inspections for inland navigation and pleasure craft in accordance with European regulations for inland navigation and pleasure craft. We perform this work in collaboration with Register Holland for: Hull & safety
- Trials for new constructed vessel and vessel after being renovated
- Noise measurement for new construction, renovation and built-in engines
- Installation statements for engines that meet the emission requirements (CCR)Inspection
- Drawings & calculations for new construction and renovation
- Testing of (container) stability calculations
- Inspection of leak calculations
We do this for motor cargo ships, floating equipment, push boats, bunker ships, bunker stations, day passenger ships, hotel passenger ships (hull only), pleasure craft, ferries, cargo push barges and pontoons.